I am a Costco regular for sure! Eggs and meat are the main reasons I hit up the store so frequent, but here is a run down of my complete list.
- Organic Eggs (the best price by FAR! I stock up!!!!)
- Organic Whole Milk with DHA.
- Organic Green Beans (stems are trimmed and I roast in the oven.)
- Organic Squash and Zucchini (roast in the oven)
- Organic Spinach (I sneak into smoothies)
- Asparagus (roasted in the oven)
- Organic Baby Carrots (lunches and snacks)
- Organic Blueberries (Morning time!)
- Organic Strawberries (we fly through fruit)
- Organic Apples
- Goodfoods Individual Guacamole (LOVE these with my lunches at home.)
- Individual Hummus (hubs fave)
- Bai 5 (addicted to the coconut flavor)
- Killer Dave's Bread (Best tasting bread EVER!)
- Flax Wraps (Eleanor loves PB roll ups)
- Kodiak Pancake Mix (We Love)
- Annie's Bunnies
- Organic Kirkland Applesauce
- Aidell's Chicken and Apple Sausage (Another great lunch option, for kids too!)
- Organic Chicken Thighs (Cheaper and kids love it more.)
- Honest Company Shampoo/Bodywash
- Almond Flour
- Walnuts (in the baking section)
- Diapers (Kirkland brand!)
- Kind Bars (Pressed fruit kind)
Now of course I ver off course and come home with some randoms time to time, but all in all I am Costco girl and these are my regulars!
And yes, as you can tell, I love organic, but the hubby is a little/maybe highly annoyed by Whole Paycheck trips, so Costco is my cheaper Whole Foods option....and I will have to say that one more trip is worth it!