I mean I never went to private school, but I did secretly pine for the uniforms...um structure, pleats, collared shirts, and tennis shoes...yes please! (oh wait, I think I dress like that now!)
So here is what I am planning for spring.
1. The basic white tee, you always gotta restock on these each year...hello brown spots.
2. The paper bag khaki...these should be arriving any day now and I pumped!
3. Sneakers, because we, ladies never stop moving, and white is just so great come spring.
4. Studs...real, fake, whatever, everyone looks good in diamonds, right?!
5. Watch, I actually like wearing it everyday, maybe because I am not good at telling time or I can put my phone in the purse and it helps me stay off it and focused!
So true story here, this week, I tried to be "cool" and buy the nude lip. Tried it on, wore it around...milled it over, but I just wasn't sold, so when the hubs got home, I tried it on again and asked him...and his response..."it's make you look older". And DONE...I mean done, take it off ASAP and hit the store for returns and back to my old faithful color choice. This bad boy is my newest in the arsenal.